- A clean and user-friendly interface to present data and to aid in data analysis.
- Clear and concise graphics presenting important information in an easy-to-understand format.
- Free: phpMyVisites is completely free. A logo may be added if desired.
- Security: Because security is a critical software element, phpMyVisites has maximum protection against intrusions and external attacks.
- Multiple Web Sites: Multiple web sites may be added. Each site will have precise and distinct statistics.
- Multi Users: Add an infinite number of users and manage permissions for each user (viewing and/or administration rights for certain sites).
- International: phpMyVisites is available in more than 30 languages.
- Open source, Free: The source code is readily available and you are welcome to participate in the project (create new modules, personalize the interface, etc.).
- Precise visitor statistics over a period of time (day/week/month/year).
- Visitor Frequency: new visitors, regular (known) visitors, and how often visitors view the web site.
- Management of web site statistics and all file types (PDF, Image, etc.).
- Web site page classification available (by groups, by subgroups, etc.).
- Visitor Analysis: Statistics for pages where visitors leave the web site and for pages where the visitors enter the web site.
- Geographical Statistics: Classification by continent/country (interactive world map).
- Technical Configuration Statistics: Web browsers, resolution, managed plug-in, etc.).
- Complete and clear statistics about web site discovery: How do visitors come to the web site?
- Five Clearly Defined Web Site Discovery Tools: Search Engines, Web Sites, Partner Sites, Newsletters and Direct Access
- Able to detect more than 300 internationally-used search engines and keyword associations.
- Define web sites as partners and add an unlimited number of newsletters.
- Multiple Web Site Overview, a summary of important web site statistics for all managed web sites.
- Learn about visitor interests through precise criteria such as: How interested are the visitors (number of viewed pages, length of visit, etc.).? What keyword(s) did they type in the search engine? What's their resolution (is your web site discouraging visitors from lower resolution systems)? Which web site brought the visitor to your web site? Etc.
- Receive web site statistics everyday by e-mail, by RSS feed, etc.
Hosted by NexenServices - Copyright phpMyVisites 2003-2012